Life Science and Industrial Science Trailblazer
Employer members from the Science Industry Partnership (SIP) are the Trailblazers of apprenticeship reform.
The SIP is facilitating and supporting the development of new apprenticeship Standards to underpin the skills agenda of SIP Membership companies, in particular those standards under the umbrella of the Life & Industrial Sciences Trailblazer Group.
SIP also tracks and monitors the development and progress of other science, health or engineering standards led by other Trailblazer Groups and these may also be of interest to SIP members.
The SIP facilitated Life Science and Industrial Science Trailblazer Group, has developed new standards, their attendant end point assessments, delivering and receiving ministerial approval for ten apprenticeships standards and their associated assessment plans
Life Science and Industrial Science Trailblazer Bulletin
The SIP Trailblazer group has delivered and received ministerial approval for ten apprenticeship standards and their associated assessment plans:
- Bioinformatician – level 7
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist – level 7
- Clinical Trials Specialist – level 6
- Science Industry Process/Plant Engineer – level 6
- Laboratory Scientist – level 6
- Technician Scientist – level 5
- Laboratory Technician - level 3
- Science Manufacturing Technician – level 3
- Science Industry Maintenance Technician – level 3
- Science Manufacturing Process Operator – level 2
Further standards in development include:
Standards under consideration for development include:
- Health Economist – level 7
- Quality Manager – level 7
- Maintenance Engineer Technician – level 4
For further information regarding the LSIS Trailblazer group or if you are interested in becoming part of the group please contact:
e. email@example.com t. 07720 592942