SIP Cambridge is a regional skills group driving a local approach to addressing skills challenges, growing the skills pipeline and developing specialist STEM provision.
Members of the SIP in Cambridge gain direct insights into what others are doing and the benefits they are gaining from their approach to skills, as well as keeping up-to-date with skills funding and policy.
Member benefits include:
- Quarterly skills networking meetings to share best practice
- Participation in a series of technical webinars on a range of skills and education subjects
- Expert skills advice to understand members’ skills needs broker potential solutions
- Quarterly skills and policy information bulletins
- Partnering in collaborative bids to support local skills development
- Access to a local SIP Ambassador Programme and resources reaching into schools and colleges
- Involvement in apprenticeship standard development
- Collaboration to establish local apprenticeship delivery
- Understanding how Apprenticeships might enhance the talent pipeline
- Influencing skills delivery in your area so that it fits with your business needs
- Gaining direct support and advice on how to access and utilise levy funding to train Apprentices (both levy and non-levy payers)
If you'd like more information about this regional group, contact, Tina Sawyer: email@example.com