22 Jul 2019
New plan focuses on skills needs in south of Scotland
An ambitious plan focusing on the skills needs of people and businesses across the South of Scotland has been launched.
It involves a range of partners collaborating to agree a set of actions around the supply and demand of skills in the region to support inclusive economic growth.
- improving access to education, skills and training
- better meeting the skills needs of all employers
- growing and developing the workforce
- developing a region for young people
- creating a culture of enterprise and innovation
- future proofing the skills system.