Gain first-hand insight on how an effective careers outreach programme can grow your talent pipeline, engage and motivate your workforce, and add value to the communities in which you serve.
Featuring by Rachel Brickell, Careers Manager at Cogent Skills and members of the SIP Careers Task Force, this webinar is ideally suited for employers who want to begin their own ambassador journey or are looking to scale up and develop their existing careers outreach activity.
Attend this webinar to:
- Understand the role of a SIP Ambassador.
- Improve confidence within your careers outreach programme.
- Recognise the complexities of equality, diversity and inclusion and the importance of role models to students wanting to pursue a career in science.
- Get insight into a unique Q & A session with apprentices and graduates from our SIP Careers Taskforce.
- Learn the key questions you need to be asking when developing your own careers outreach activity.
- Create exciting pathways for learning and development in your own organisation
Register here >>