Take your future skills programme to the next level, as we help you to identify, prioritise and engage the various stakeholders involved in the apprenticeship journey.
With a better understanding of the complexities of the apprenticeship journey, including the role and responsibilities of the employer, provider, EPAO and regulator, you will be in a stronger position to get more from your own apprenticeship programme.
Delivered by Rachel Roby, Strategic Apprenticeship Lead at Cogent Skills, this webinar is ideally suited for skills professionals who want to transform their own apprenticeship programmes or looking to scale up and develop their existing activity.
Attend this webinar to:
- Understand the role of apprenticeships and the regulatory environment
- Improve confidence and authority when dealing with apprenticeship stakeholders
- Recognise the complexities of the stakeholder map and how it influences your own chances of success or failure
- Get practical hints and tips for managing those key relationships
- Learn the key questions you need to be asking and what red-flags to look out for?
- Create exciting pathways for learning and development in your own organisation
Attendees will also have the opportunity to pre-submit apprenticeship related questions.